2023 is upon us, and if you own a small business, you might wonder what changes are ahead for online marketing services . Even though the basics will stay put, here are seven trends that must be noticed as we step into 2023 – so keep your eyes open!
• User-Generated Content: Impressing prospects with facts and figures is certainly useful; however, these methods may bring about a different success level than gaining existing clients’ approval. To truly capture the attention of potential customers, you need your existing clientele to create user-generated content, openly vouching for your business. Examples include videos or images of real people enjoying the product and video testimonials of customers.
• Artificial Intelligence Tools: AI tools can appeal to marketers. However, they are not a replacement for human effort and creativity. A key challenge of using AI is that machines cannot create content with the same quality as humans – something Google takes into account when deciding on page rankings in search engine results. Nevertheless, AI has a place in any digital marketing strategy for 2023. In fact, it can be useful for research, organising ideas and brainstorming, which can act as a foundation from which you can create more personalised content faster.
• Interactive Website Features: An interactive website that is well-crafted has immense value for its users. Through quizzes and other tools, people can quickly find the answers they are looking for. When a website endeavours to aid its audience with helpful content such as this, it stands to benefit from the engagement.
• Short Educational Videos: As a business owner, always be at the forefront of your industry. A great way to show this expertise is by posting informative video clips online on websites or social media sites. Over recent years, platforms such as TikTok and Snapchat have driven the popularity of such videos. Consequently, you must tailor your videos according to their stringent time restrictions to maximise visibility and ensure success.
• Conversational Marketing: The demand for a closer, real-time relationship with the brands customers buy from has increased significantly. Even so, maintaining this closeness over digital mediums can be challenging. Prospective buyers no longer appreciate being asked to complete forms and wait hours or days for a response – instead, they want an instant dialogue. This is why conversational marketing will be essential in the year 2023. This method focuses on bringing instantaneous messaging into companies’ marketing tactics. Many businesses have already started using chatbots on their sites to assist website visitors who need assistance immediately.